• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VOTE MOTHERTRUCKERS-THE FINAL SIX Mark Schultz: 6th Boards Coloring Contest Poll

THE FINAL SIX!! Mark Schultz: 6th Boards Coloring Contest Judgement Poll  

303 members have voted

1. 1. THE FINAL SIX!! Mark Schultz: 6th Boards Coloring Contest Judgement Poll

61 posts in this topic

they are all so awesome that I found myself picking the one that had the female with the hair color I liked the best lol(shrug)

It's science :)

Well I don't normally swim with pants. Usually a swimsuit.

Perhaps it's a full body swimsuit.

Do you also go swimming with a knife on your thigh? Witch is probably a smart thing to do since you would regret not having one if attacked by a shark, now that I think about. hm

Interesting to see how the results differ from having 3 choices to just 1.

I have something nice to say about each one.

E: sexiest color scheme, something about the pink and white

I: original painterly style, very unique

J: good use of color palette, love the excess water on the squid

L: love the red hair with the yellow clothes, cool texture on the squid

O: very cool detail on the knife, nice skin shading

T: cool lens blur, blue shirt + lens blur draws your attention right to the main figure

To me it seems L, O, and T have color schemes which draw your eye right to the main figure, while E and J cause you to study the surrounding details longer. Neither is a bad thing and I love all of these entries. A difficult choice for sure.

Interesting to see how the results differ from having 3 choices to just 1.

I have something nice to say about each one.

E: sexiest color scheme, something about the pink and white

I: original painterly style, very unique ^^

J: good use of color palette, love the excess water on the squid

L: love the red hair with the yellow clothes, cool texture on the squid

O: very cool detail on the knife, nice skin shading

T: cool lens blur, blue shirt + lens blur draws your attention right to the main figure

To me it seems L, O, and T have color schemes which draw your eye right to the main figure, while E and J cause you to study the surrounding details longer. Neither is a bad thing and I love all of these entries. A difficult choice for sure.

I think what you're trying to say with this is... ;)

DISCLAIMER: "I" is not mine. I do not know who did I. I just love it and like to cheer for my favorite!! :banana:

My top two choices were "I" and "O"... by a fairly decent margin.

The reason I ultimately went with "I" is I liked the "painterly style". I thought that stood out. I LOVED the gleam of the knife, skin shady, and thought the Octopus was the best of all of them on "O". And red hair = :luhv: If I'm being critical, :blush: , I just thought there was too a little bit too much "shine" (white) on the skin. 2c

But it was really a tough decision between two for me so Kudos to both.