• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 DWC Convention and Signing Schedule

71 posts in this topic

The mail in submission deadline for Wizard World Sacramento is this weekend. But the HUGE news is DWC has secured a guaranteed signing with BOTH David Morrissey and Danai Gurira of the insanely hot WALKING DEAD TV SERIES during MegaCon. This will be David's first Comic Con appearance for signing and photo ops. So what this means is arch nemesis "The Governor" and "Michonne" will be together for the very first time. This will be a GREAT opportunity to get issues 19, 27 and especially 33 signed. OH MY!!!!! Check out the Desert Wind Comics website for more details under the schedule section. You can take your chances in the public line or you can have DWC get it done for you. The mail in submission deadline will be March 14th. Onsite submissions will be accepted at both NYCBM, WW Sacramento and MegaCon as well.

IF YOU ARE A WALKING DEAD FAN, DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!

Not on holiday just busy doing shows. I saw no PM's from you. And what is your e-mail address so I can check the e-mails. We do have one employee who is a reserve Air Force Officer and she got called to a three week training tour. Her name is Jennifer, she will be back in about a week. If it was her you were communicating with please e-mail me directly at chandler@desertwindcomics.com

Ok back from MegaCon. What an insane show. Got everything signed by David Morrisey and Danai Gurira. Both Danai and Steven Yeun realize that I am at more shows then they are. lol.

Now finishing prepping books for Emerald City this weekend. Submission deadlines for both WonderCon and C2E2 are coming up.

We will start looking at it around the end of April. It would be the usual Romita, Sinnott, Trimpe, Adams and Lee. I will have to see how Ayers is doing as well as several others.

Chandler, you should see if Frank Bolle is available/interested!

http://www.frankbollestudio.com/home.htm

He's got a nice body of work including the iconic Defenders #10 to his credit!

LIMITED JOHN ROMITA SIGNING

I will be signing with John Romita Sr on May 9th. I will be accepting a limited number of books to get signed so if you wish to submit books to be signed, you MUST contact DWC via e-mail (PMs will NOT be accepted) at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com to secure spots in this signing and the submission deadline is Friday, May 5th. This is a last minute signing that just got scheduled so sorry for the late notice. This will be the only signing taking place during this trip as no other creators will be available.

Pricing is as follows and it includes John Romita's signature, witnessing and CGC grading.

Modern $60.00

Economy $75.00

Standard $105.00

Express $140.00

Normal DWC return shipping and CGC processing fees apply. Please check the DWC website for more submission details.

Due to a change in the schedule the signing has been pushed back a week. Please note the new submission deadline.