• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Marvel character death - SPOILERS inside

36 posts in this topic

comics-marvel-comics-death-of-the-watcher-teaser.jpg

At least the teaser image looks interesting.

I wouldn't have expected him to be capped by The Punisher?

Here's my guess as to what Marvel is up to.....

They kill the Watcher.

Once dead, nothing in the Marvel Universe is being observed/recorded anymore....so no more Marvel stories.

No Marvel comics are printed until 'The Resurrection' about 30 days later.

The readers have no idea what happened during 'The Black Out', and Marvel spends the next 12 months capitalizing on the confusion. :idea:

They kill the Watcher.

Once dead, nothing in the Marvel Universe is being observed/recorded anymore....so no more Marvel stories.

The readers have no idea what happened during 'The Black Out', and Marvel spends the next 12 months capitalizing on the confusion. :idea:

I have a sneaking suspicion we are heading toward a Marvel Universe reboot in the not too distant future.

They kill the Watcher.

I have a sneaking suspicion we are heading toward a Marvel Universe reboot in the not too distant future.

:idea: From the Dept. of Original Branding: The 52 New. It's not what DC did. It's completely different.