• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Preview #7 - 1st Rocket Racoon

11 posts in this topic

Very nice copy...VF/NM. If not for the bottom R edge FC it would be much higher. Also TRFC corner, is that a tiny CB crease or just a NCB with scan reflect?

Very nice copy...VF/NM. If not for the bottom R edge FC it would be much higher. Also TRFC corner, is that a tiny CB crease or just a NCB with scan reflect?

TRFC corner looks to be a bend that is catching the light (scan reflect), not a CB crease.

Tough one. The books looks like a 9.2/9.4 without the bends at the bottom. Strong VF+ possible VF/NM to me. I've seen 9.0 books with a slight overhand crease on the top before so why not the bottom?

Tough one. The books looks like a 9.2/9.4 without the bends at the bottom. Strong VF+ possible VF/NM to me. I've seen 9.0 books with a slight overhand crease on the top before so why not the bottom?

Exactly. I had a CGC 9.0 FF#48 with a similar defect top edge. Also had a soft BLFC corner.

I still say this a VF/NM