• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detectives, Doom Patrols and Hulks (Oh, My!) + And Now More!

28 posts in this topic

Some nifty late-Silver Doom Patrols, Hulks, a Detective, and two Rogers/Englehart Detective issues.

An :takeit: or PM wins them, and if I'm not around to confirm, it's whatever time-stamp is earlier.

I ship first class -- $4 for 1-4 comics. For more than 5 comics, I ship in a well packaged box for $5. I prefer PayPal, but I will do checks or money orders. (I live in Chicago, and can meet up with anyone in the area if they'd rather.)

The Doom Patrols and Detectives come from the same collection (of which I have more) where it looks like the books were read once and then carefully put away. There is a date written on the back cover in crayon (small) on some, but I've actually always loved date stamps.

I can supply back cover and larger scans at your request.

(I'll also trade. I'm looking for early Adam Strange Mystery in Space, Flash #106, 110, and 119, and a few early JLAs... For my own collection, I'm strictly a Good/Very Good kind of a guy.)

It seems my prices are a bit steep (according to a couple of people in the know). Please feel free to make an offer. I am never offended. I've been married a long time and I have thick skin. If the offer's too low, I'll likely just counter.

Last one for the next hour or so...

Incredible Hulk Annual #1 -- FN- $28

Great eye appeal on this one (featuring the Inhumans). Someone wrote a star in pencil in the U of Hulk and there's a fold on the bottom right hand corner of the cover. For a squarebound book, the spine is pretty darn good.

HulkAnn1981_zps2453df9b.jpg

Giant Size Creatures/Werewolf #1-5 SET -- Average FN $45

Tigra! Morbius! Dracula! Frankenstein! They're all here! This is the complete 5-issue Giant Size run of Werewolf By Night.

GSWerewolf1924_zps803862da.jpg

GSWerewolf2925_zpsaf7fa929.jpg

GSWerewolf3926_zpsdf8bb874.jpg

GSWerewolf4927_zps5773a098.jpg

GSWerewolf5928_zps2182b4d5.jpg

(Waves vigorously)

Howdy Raphe!

Some sharp DP's there, dude.

Oh, man... who let this guy in?

Harrumph.

Tread lightly, mister.

I still have the Jester picture available at a moment's notice.

So Nyahh.

(Runs away, laughing)