• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mangbus' Mixed Age Thread - closed

215 posts in this topic

Welcome

Normal rules will apply here.

First :takeit: in the thread wins it.

No hosers or probies please.

Shipping will be via USPS priority. I prefer to ship boxed. You will pay the exact cost. PM me if you would like a quote.

Payment will be via PayPal. DO NOT SEND PERSONAL/GIFT PAYMENTS. I'd rather pay the 3% and be able to print my labels straight from PayPal. I can accept postal money orders as well.

I scanned a bunch of it. If you would like a pic or scan of anything, just send me a PM and I'll try to get you one within 24 hours.

This will be a huge mix of comics.

First up in just a moment.

This is an item I will not consider offers on. Offers via PM will be ignored. I will happily keep these should they not sell.

5 Ghosts SDCC Set #1 - 5 w/ envelope. All 5 are signed by Frank. All have been stored in a top loader since I picked them up at the show. All are NM+ or better. I can get you scans but did not want to over handle them.

$225 $200 only price drop

jLXVZi1l.png