• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny Depp as the good doctor?

75 posts in this topic

Some of these options are really good and I like the Fassbender idea most.

This could be a really good film!

I like Fassbender as well, brilliant choice.

Fassbender should just play all future Marvel male characters, including every male member of the X-Men simultaneously. :wishluck:

Some of these options are really good and I like the Fassbender idea most.

This could be a really good film!

I like Fassbender as well, brilliant choice.

Fassbender should just play all future Marvel male characters, including every male member of the X-Men simultaneously. :wishluck:

lol

I can just see it.

It reminds me of a comical play I saw of a Star Trek episode where 1 guy played all the characters. He had pockets that had single props and he was constantly changing who he was by donning/ using a different prop. he never missed a beat, and it was hilarious ot watch.

The episode he did was the one where the transporter split Kirk into 2.

Michel Fassbender would be good...

I like it. The only issue is he is Magneto.

So is Gandalf. :)

I thought about that. Maybe if it were different studios they could get away with using Fassbender again. Being in the same studio they won't do it. Fassbender is a genius.

I would've figured you're right five years ago, but not today. :boo:

chris-evans-human-torch-captain-america.jpg

FF flicks were done BEFORE everyone was put under these contracts with Marvel Studios. The Torch role, and that contract, expired before he got locked into his Cap and Avengers contracts. The roles weren't concurrent.

I have never seen anything he has been in to my knowledge, but he looks the part.

He is the right age.

Karl, you need to watch Mad Men :gossip:

Collin Farrell, he's very hot

Your willingness to objectify men disturbs me. :o(tsk):baiting:

The problem with Farrell as Stephen Strange is that Strange comes across as quite calm, sophisticated, and intelligent, but Farrell is known for exactly the opposite--he's often cast as a hotheaded brute. Tough to see this guy as Dr. Strange:

bullseye-1_528_poster.jpg

Collin Farrell, he's very hot

Your willingness to objectify men disturbs me. :o(tsk):baiting:

The problem with Farrell as Stephen Strange is that Strange comes across as quite calm, sophisticated, and intelligent, but Farrell is known for exactly the opposite--he's often cast as a hotheaded brute. Tough to see this guy as Dr. Strange:

bullseye-1_528_poster.jpg

That's because you are reading my words with your interpretation. He's a very hot commodity as an actor, I didn't say he was sexy, lol. He's certainly nice looking...and he can act in different roles.

I saw Saving Mr Banks last night and Farrell was in one of the other promos as well. He's POPULAR;)

Notice I don't post pictures of Hugh Jackman in my signature;)

Wise guy :baiting:

Or "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" Or "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas." Or "Nick of Time." Or "Chocolat." Or "Platoon." Or "Sweeny Todd." Or "Finding Neverland." Or "The Tourist." Or "Benny and Joon." The list goes on and on with this guy...he was nominated nine times for Golden Globes and three times for Oscars.