• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk181 9.2 White pages, GSX1 9.2 White pages, ASM129 9.2 White pages, TOD10 9.4

37 posts in this topic

I think I'd leave it at the one statement, and not keep posting the situation in the sales thread. The way things have been lately...

:foryou:

you're right.

Glad I just read this. :facepalm:

I do have previous sales! I will cover the shipping and everything through paypal! Been awhile since I have sold on here

Awesome! Good luck - great prices

The centering on the GSXM is so sick

Isn't it though?! Too bad things got sketchy in here.

So I wait for keys all three-day weekend and this pops up my first day at work. Speaking of sick lol

It's an old thread and the books may never have been available. (shrug)

So I wait for keys all three-day weekend and this pops up my first day at work. Speaking of sick lol

It's an old thread and the books may never have been available. (shrug)

The thread was confusing already, and now it's more confusing lol. No worries...NEXT!

I think it's one of those buyer beware sort of threads - most just avoided it after what he did to Foolkiller. :eek:

Definitely unorthodox; however, I just received the book plus several others, all as described. I will be leaving feedback in his kudos thread as well. Pleasant surprise given my recent seller run-ins (check the PL thread).

Ed

I think it's one of those buyer beware sort of threads - most just avoided it after what he did to Foolkiller. :eek:

Definitely unorthodox; however, I just received the book plus several others, all as described. I will be leaving feedback in his kudos thread as well. Pleasant surprise given my recent seller run-ins (check the PL thread).

Ed

I contacted the seller shortly after the books were posted. After BK bought the 129 I backed out of that book but was offered it shortly afterwards even though BK had bought it. I can't remember if it was 24 or 48 hours later but he was offering the book to me. I told him that he should wait for BK to make good on it as he likely would. Then the book popped back up for sale here at some point after. I took his impatience as a reason to back away but I'm glad it worked out for you.