• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

“Horse with a Gatling gun: Enough said!”

25 posts in this topic

I hope the horse knows not to turn its head sharply in either direction.

:eek:

-slym

His first few horses died horribly. This horse was trained exhaustively with a non lethal gattling gun first to prepare him. :P

lol

I hope the horse knows not to turn its head sharply in either direction.

:eek:

-slym

His first few horses died horribly. This horse was trained exhaustively with a non lethal gattling gun first to prepare him. :P

:roflmao:

Josh Brolin just went up another notch for me.

(worship)

Why? Brolin was out there pimping this POS and stealing our money before it was released and but now that the movie, Blu-ray and DVD are all officially dead as revenue sources, and our money is in the studio bank accounts, suddenly he hates the movie and wants to "tell it like it is"?

Gimme a break. doh!

pimping the movie is part of the contract actors sign to do the movie and get paid. You want your money you do what you are told.

That's exactly what I said. Brolin played the pimping game through the movie theatrical release, the DVD and Blu-ray launches, the Movie Channel/HBO/etc. debuts, Netflix, Hulu..... then when the money well has gone totally dry and Hex is dead and buried, then suddenly he discovers that the movie sucks a dead bear., right?

And we're supposed to applaud him for these self-serving, career-motivated comments long, long, long after everyone's money has been spent by the studio? Gimme a break.