• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

5 posts in this topic

all the usual

no probies/hos'ers

Shipping to the US only(I have been burnt 1 too many times shipping overseas)

I will take care of all shipping tracking and insurance for the full price of the book unless you want something special.

I am located in Baltimore so if you are local or close we can meet and do the deal in person.

First :takeit: gets it and trumps any deals going through pm's

Paypal checks or money orders. With checks I wont ship the book until I know the check has cleared in my bank(I have been burnt years ago doing so trying to be nice, sorry guys)

So now to the fun part:

Showcase 14 biggest flaws in the book are the bottom corner of the spine has a decent size knick taken out. The spine is rolled a little and the cover is slightly faded(as with all of them) The page color is well ill let you decide page color by the picture. Book has never been graded it came from my friends shop who got it from a man that walked in to sell his fathers collection. The spine is securely attached. Just a quick estimate I would give the book a 3.5-4.5. Asking 700obo

showacase14frontresize_zps85539172.jpg

showcase14backresize_zpsf9947d4c.jpg

20140115_154931_zps9e218d46.jpg