• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big ASM Slab Sale - Bronze to Modern Age. **CLOSED**

142 posts in this topic

I'm finally turning loose of some of my highest graded Amazing Spider-Man CGC graded books. Most of those listed will be 9.6 or 9.8 grades with a few lower grades (9.2 or 9.4) mixed in. I don't believe any of these have been listed for sale here on the boards before.

:gossip: I sold my ASM #210, 252, 298 and 300 over the weekend so no need to ask about those. I do still have a #194, 238, 239 and 299 that I'll be listing in here.

Shipping is $12.00 for up to 3 slabs in the USA via Priority Mail box shipping.

Shipping to Canada will be via 1st Class Mail International Mail box and is dependent on how many slabs you buy (up to 4 pounds total). Same for other international locations.

I'm going to be listing all of these books at just below GPA so the :takeit: only applies to this thread (no PM negotiations). Keys will be at GPA.

Payment is expected via Paypal or by money order within 3 days of me sending you an invoice.

Books will be coming up shortly. I'll probably leave these on until Saturday then I'll pull them and move them to eBay on Sunday.