• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CB's Big Raw Sale! Free US Shipping! Remaining Books 25% Off! (NEW RECAP PG. 28)

285 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks,

Your friendly neighborhood Cosmic Boy's got another sale for you!

Over the next few days, I'll be posting 100 raw Silver & Bronze DC/Marvel books. To make this a real splash I'm also offering free US shipping on all purchases! That's a steal of a deal!

But it doesn't stop there...

I'm also going to be throwing up 20 premium freebie books over the course of the sale! These won't be your run of the mill freebies either! These are going to be awesome books for the price tag :baiting:FREE!

So here are the pesky :rulez: :

1. Shipping is free on all books to USA buyers. Canada will be $10 for up to 5 books, $15 for up to 10 books, and at cost for packages larger than that. I am only shipping to the USA and Canada right now. Please do not PM and ask about other countries.

2. No HOSers, probies or naughty people.

3. Payment by Paypal only.

4. Also, payment is expected within 48 hours unless otherwise approved and arranged by me.

5. PMs are welcome, but with my low asking prices and these freebies I expect books to move fast. An :takeit: in the thread rules over any PM negotiations.

That's it, folks! Should have some of the first books and freebies up soon!

--CB

Now for a freebie!

My goal is to post one freebie every five books.

TITLE: CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN #15

GRADE: G/VG

NOTES: Nice early Challengers reader. Complete. Minor edge wear and creases. Minor staining. Tight at the spine.

PRICE: FREE to next purchase in this thread! CLAIMED BY EDGERX

oo0c.jpg

Time for another freebie!

TITLE: DETECTIVE COMICS #295

GRADE: VG-

NOTES: Really excited to see who gets this one. Nice reader copy. Complete. Tight at the spine with some creases and minor wear.

PRICE: FREE (choice of remaining freebie books) to the next purchase in this thread! CLAIMED BY BATMAN1FAN

rg2x.jpg

A note about freebies:

Right now, there are two freebie books available. First purchase in this thread will receive their choice of either-- not both. The second purchase will receive the other remaining freebie. There is no limit on the amount of freebies you can acquire, but each freebie will require a separate purchase.

So in a nutshell, if you want both freebies available right now, you'd have to make both the first purchase and the next purchase after that.

This is how the process will work throughout the thread. First come first served.

--CB

TITLE: BATMAN #245

GRADE: G/VG

NOTES: Small tear middle right edge of front cover. Small chip on back cover bottom middle edge. Small scuff on front cover.

PRICE: $10

eybg.jpg

:takeit:

plus COTU 15 freebie