• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndyBoBo's Crazy Silver Age Sale! CLOSED - UPDATES posted for purchasers

823 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]Been absent for a bit, figured I'd start the New Year with a bang!

I'm going to be selling around 2 long boxes of SA books (some BA). Vast majority will be Marvel, but have some DC trickled in. Accumulated far too many books. I have ~ 150 scanned and soon to be ready to go. I will be listing a couple random books to get this started and all else will be alphabetized.

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF SHAME BOARDIES can partake in this sales thread publicly, via PM, or otherwise...

Shipping: is at my cost (meaning you pay shipping costs) via USPS Priority as packaging/handling costs are minimized and delivery confirmation is free. Shipping will probably start at around $10.00 for a single CGC book. 4 books ship for $15.25. For raw books Priority starts around $6 (boxed). Last go-round I tried an alternate invoicing/shipping strategy which sucked - won't be doing that again.

I will be invoicing all at once for this sale (at the close of the thread). Once closed, I'll have invoices out within 3 days. I will ship in the order of payment (within 3 days of payment).

Me: I have been around for a bit, but check out my kudos and my eBay feedback.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy.

[/font]

Was a great price and should be a nicer copy than the one I have. Love me some Warlock. :)

I've seen people really want premium prices for these, prices I'm just not willing to pay no matter how much I love the comic and character.

Really curious to see what else AndyBoBo posts for sale.

:popcorn:

Was a great price and should be a nicer copy than the one I have. Love me some Warlock. :)

I've seen people really want premium prices for these, prices I'm just not willing to pay no matter how much I love the comic and character.

Really curious to see what else AndyBoBo posts for sale.

:popcorn:

Just kidding ya. I still love that post you made in Rupp's sales thread.

lol

You picked up a heck of a book.

:applause:

What's going on, guys!?!

It looks like I'm running 30 minutes behind. Went to say hi to my dad before the storm hits...

This thread should be fun; it will capture my evolution (for lack of a better word) in collecting from '07-present - from completism to high grade obsession, and everything in between.

Hi Andy! :hi:

Long time. Where have you been?

And a major doh! To me for missing out on that Avengers #109 :cloud9:

Hey Sam! Taking a break, I guess. Took (and passed) the bar this past summer and just decided to slow down a bit (and prioritize). I am excited to be back at it again.

I am currently uploading to photobucket!