• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's tell lurkers with 0 to contribute, what books to buy to make lots of money

53 posts in this topic

I'm in. :hi:

Power pack 17. 1st appearance of lizard type creature. :gossip:

Good pick, I'll go with Web of Spider-Man #90 next, the first appearance of Spidey as a hologram. It beat ASM #365, Spider-Man #26, and SSM #189 to the press by mere hours, so it's definitely the book to hoard. Supposedly Spidey gets turned into a temporary hologram by Oscorp in the upcoming movie.

How about the 6th printing of Ren an Stimpy 1. The 1st-3rd printings are easy. The 4th print is harder. Fifth even harder than that. The seventh and eighth are even harder harder harder to find than those other prints. But, the sixth print was printed in Guam, and the shipment sank with the cargo ship, so finding a copy without water damage is going to be tough. Even with the poly bag.

The sixth print was printed in Guam, and the shipment sank with the cargo ship, so finding a copy without water damage is going to be tough. Even with the poly bag.

Did the sixth print come with the Deadpool card or just Domino and Stryfe?

The sixth print was printed in Guam, and the shipment sank with the cargo ship, so finding a copy without water damage is going to be tough. Even with the poly bag.

Dude. It came with the Powdered Toast Man Colorforms. DERR!

Sorry I didn't know that, I'm a n00b. :(

Blue Beetle 20

Night Force 1 (Movie)

Thriller 1 (music video tie-in)

Sonic Disruptors 1

Suburban Jersey Ninja She-Devils 1 (Real Housewives prequel)

You posted that a few hours ago. Looks like all the copies on eBay disappeared.

I thought it was a hologram of LOG turning into Powdered Toast Man.

The fifth print came with a hairball, IIRC.

954A9CCE-6DC9-4574-A08D-BC32C658AB09-13560-000008C521E22C4B_zpsf9c5653f.jpg

I'm in. :hi:

Power pack 17. 1st appearance of lizard type creature. :gossip:

Wow. It's super weird that you picked that issue. Usually when I'm participating in this kind of Tomfoolery, I tell people to buy Powerpack 17-21.

So for all you lurkers, Double Down on Powerpack 17.

:gossip: ASM 237... Stilt Man appearance. He's going to be in the D.P.7 movie.

I was going to say D.P. 7, but how about Boris the Bear, Spitefire, or Space Beaver.......

Watch the hate on Boris the Bear. Absolutely loved that book. I am getting one signed at Portland, hopefully.