• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's tell lurkers with 0 to contribute, what books to buy to make lots of money

53 posts in this topic

Starting tomorrow I will eat nothing but cup o noodle EVERY DAY, until I save enough money to buy X-Men 1 CGC 3.5

I hope I don't die.

The Jim Lee version - Gambit cover? I'm with you on this one. Could have had a 6.0 a few years back, and made the mistake of waiting it out for a "better example". Brother, was I wrong!

:cry:

:gossip: ASM 237... Stilt Man appearance. He's going to be in the D.P.7 movie.

pretty sure that somewhere out there, there is already a movie called DP 7 :insane:

lol It's only a matter of time before everyone picks up on that one.

:gossip: ASM 237... Stilt Man appearance. He's going to be in the D.P.7 movie.

I was going to say D.P. 7, but how about Boris the Bear, Spitefire, or Space Beaver.......

Watch the hate on Boris the Bear. Absolutely loved that book. I am getting one signed at Portland, hopefully.

Is Jim Smith going to be at the Portland show? I was wondering if he was out of comics for good as he hasn't updated the Oasis Comics blog since 2008.

http://oasiscomics.blogspot.com/

I'm in. :hi:

Power pack 17. 1st appearance of lizard type creature. :gossip:

Good pick, I'll go with Web of Spider-Man #90 next, the first appearance of Spidey as a hologram. It beat ASM #365, Spider-Man #26, and SSM #189 to the press by mere hours, so it's definitely the book to hoard. Supposedly Spidey gets turned into a temporary hologram by Oscorp in the upcoming movie.

I seem to recall SSM 189 coming to the newsstands first...I think that was the one to own.