• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YKOil's - Send me your love - thread

28 posts in this topic

Just purchased a great book from Jaysen....He was very easy to deal with and made several accommodations in assisting me with the purchase. The book came packaged bullet proof and I will not hesitate to seek out Jaysen in future sales.

Just bought some books from Jaysen's recent sales thread. Got to chatting with him and realized I had a book he needed, so it ended up being half trade/ half sale.

Met up with him for a beer while he was traveling in SoCal, and did the exchange. Great books, great guy. (thumbs u

Just got about 10 books from Jaysen - very nice books, accurate grading, excellent packaging and shipping practices - recommended

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just finished my first deal with Jaysen, and everything went smoothly from start to finish. He was easy to deal with, shipped quickly and packaged well, and the whole transaction went perfectly. Looking forward to future transactions. (thumbs u