• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hierarchy of Characters - Where Does Your Favorite Character Stack Up

174 posts in this topic

Heck, even Jessica Nigri dressed as her, what more proof do you need?

I'm almost certain a pic of her will be up in.....5 posts....

tumblr_m7fj2oNcFT1rnlu31.jpg

:cloud9:

Here is one better.....

L8TopU2_zpsdb6b4148.jpg

:luhv:

Just looked her up in google images with the filter off :roflmao:

Oh my!

Here is one better.....

L8TopU2_zpsdb6b4148.jpg

Oh my!

She has very nice assets.

-slym

Here is one better.....

L8TopU2_zpsdb6b4148.jpg

Oh my!

She has very nice assets.

-slym

Yes indeed. I'd like to liquidate her assets.

Definitely not, if you would like do a quick google search. I think she is smoking myself.

I take it back, she's good to go. I guess it was the makeup mixed with the comically oversized breasts that made her look like a Hunts Point tranny.

I remember awhile back that Comic Vine had a list of appearances that characters have made in comic books since their first appearance.

From my recollection the number of comic book appearances would have showed the tiers as:

Tier 1: 5,000 + comic book appearances

Tier 1: Batman, Superman, Spider-man, Archie Andrews, Captain America, and Wolverine

Tier 2: 3,000 to 4,999 comic book appearances

Tier 2: Iron Man, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Wonder Woman, Thor, Hulk, and Grayson (Robin/Nightwing)

Tier 3: 2,000 to 2,999 comic book appearances

Tier 3: Namor, Judge Dredd, Nick Fury, Daredevil, Green Lantern, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye, Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Aquaman, the Wasp, and Gambit

Tier 4: 1000 to 1,999 comic book appearances

Tier 4: Martian Manhunter, Vision, Hawkman, The Flash, Black Panther, Silver Surfer, Black Canary, Havok, Supergirl, Ms. Marvel, Cable, Black Widow, Punisher, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Bishop, Batgirl, Conan, Atom, Banshee, Hercules, Iron Fist and Deadpool will eventually break this list.

Notables to almost hit Tier 4: Spider-Woman, Power Girl, Ghost Rider, and Falcon

Now the main item to remember is the fact that some of these characters have been around for over fifty years, so in essence it would make sense for Black Canary to have more appearances than Deadpool only because Black Canary started being printed in 1947 versus Deadpool in 1991. Between these two characters alone there is a 44 year difference where Black Canary was published over Deadpool.

That said it shows how explosive a character like Wolverine has been greatly popular since 1974 being printed close to or near characters like Captain America or even Spider-man both of which have over a decade on hand over Wolverine in print.

The number of comic appearances does help to separate some of the characters we thought were in specific tiers. However, this merely scratches the surface. Measuring each characters importance within pop culture would help separate the list for sure, but this is difficult to gauge.