• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: Silver Surfer Complete Run, 1-18, VG-VF - $550 - Final drop

36 posts in this topic

Thanks, guys. Looking to generate some cash for other purchases (a camera for my wife). Tough to let these go, but I'm ready. I'll keep them here for a week or so and then consider the bay.

btw, what does GFWTS mean? Sorry to have to ask!

Thanks, guys. Looking to generate some cash for other purchases (a camera for my wife). Tough to let these go, but I'm ready. I'll keep them here for a week or so and then consider the bay.

lol I think its GLWTS - Good luck with the sale(s). Yours would be Go F With Them Shiznits.

Good Fortune With The Sale?

Great Financial Winnings This Sale?

(shrug)

I'll make a final drop to $550, for the love of my wife. But I'm also sane; if no one wants them at that price, I'll list on ebay on Sunday. First :takeit: gets the books. $550 shipped anywhere in the continental US. Instant full run of the original Silver Surfer series!!!

Wow...great pick-up....I am currently trying to complete this run (just got my #4 in the mail today) but I've been working alot of hours this week and haven't been on the boards at all. I would have jumped on these. I like the hunt but I'm also aware of the added cost of picking them up one at a time. Congrats on the sale and the purchase as well. Hope your wife enjoys the camera !!!