• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver, Bronze, Bats, Spidey, Defenders, HULK, Conan, Avengers**40% REDUCTION**

116 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I will be listing some books today and tomorrow. Some have been listed in previous threads (but now reduced), and some will be new to the boards.

I have done many transactions with many different board members now (buying and sales), and numbers of repeats. Please check out my Kudos below...

The rules are: :takeit: trumps everything; No HoS or Probies. Paypal please. Shipping will be at actual cost to the U.S. or International. I will accept a return if you are unhappy with the purchase no problem, please just let me know as soon as possible. Thanks for looking!

BATMAN #202 - Very nice high grade copy with deep, rich ink & strong cover colors. The book has a great spine and surface area and extremely minor stress, if any. It really is a very nice high grade comic. The scan does not do it justice. 9.2/9.4 $58.00

Batman202front_zpsa5b7e09c.jpg

Batman202back_zps5f9efd66.jpg

I saw this when you previously had it up for sale so...

:takeit:

Thanks very much! ^^

BATMAN #202 - Very nice high grade copy with deep, rich ink & strong cover colors. The book has a great spine and surface area and extremely minor stress, if any. It really is a very nice high grade comic. The scan does not do it justice. 9.2/9.4 $58.00

Batman202front_zpsa5b7e09c.jpg

Batman202back_zps5f9efd66.jpg

I saw this when you previously had it up for sale so...

:takeit: