• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks Everyone. V 2.0 is on the way - bigger & better than before!

936 posts in this topic

Marvel Team-Up #46 NM+ 9.6 (OSPG: $9.00 in NM- 9.2) $10.00

Geez, this is a tough one. I know that it was thrown on the stack before they let the ink dry and as a result I shouldn't downgrade it but still....experience tells me it will get a 9.6 (but never a 9.8). All that jive aside it's a sweet and structurally flawless book but I'm still making it cheap.

mtu46.jpg

:takeit:

Mr. Sneeze actually already claimed that one, unless there was more than one copy, which I don't think is the case. I think Mark included it in the update by accident. Scroll down on the same page where the book was originally listed, and you'll see it.

Geez, this is a tough one. I know that it was thrown on the stack before they let the ink dry and as a result I shouldn't downgrade it but still....experience tells me it will get a 9.6 (but never a 9.8). All that jive aside it's a sweet and structurally flawless book but I'm still making it cheap.

mtu46.jpg

Mr. Sneeze actually already claimed that one, unless there was more than one copy, which I don't think is the case. I think Mark included it in the update by accident. Scroll down on the same page where the book was originally listed, and you'll see it.

mtu46.jpg

There actually were two copies. Sneeze took the 9.4 copy and Beyonder the 9.6 copy. I should have added "A" and "B" on those but didn't and that's why I caused the confusion.

But what really matters is that you were looking out for all of us (thumbs u That's another Dr. Strange comic added to your order.....

mtu46.jpg

There actually were two copies. Sneeze took the 9.4 copy and Beyonder the 9.6 copy. I should have added "A" and "B" on those but didn't and that's why I caused the confusion.

But what really matters is that you were looking out for all of us (thumbs u That's another Dr. Strange comic added to your order.....

Okay, cool. Hope I didn't add any confusion. And thanks for the book. I'm shooting for 20 pounds!

MOAR BOOKS MARK!!

No new books today as I have plans pretty soon here. Big Broncos Party to go bust up!!!!

But there are hundreds more to come. 90% all new. When I say this is my bestest thread it really is (thumbs u

And should the Seahawks win today I'll be cooking up all sorts of cool stuff to enliven this shindig :headbang:

MOAR BOOKS MARK!!

No new books today as I have plans pretty soon here. Big Broncos Party to go bust up!!!!

But there are hundreds more to come. 90% all new. When I say this is my bestest thread it really is (thumbs u

And should the Seahawks win today I'll be cooking up all sorts of cool stuff to enliven this shindig :headbang:

But, I can't sit here on weekdays or next weekend. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo