• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Going to start a new FF thread! Thanks

37 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to another Mr Sneeze sales thread.

For those who do not know me feel free to check out my kudo's thread.

I also have bought and sold on ebay (off and on) since 1999 so feel free to check out my ebay user name k_bros.

I am not a dealer, just a collector who accumulates plenty of extra stuff especially since I started buying from the boards.

The rules…

First :takeit: in thread rules all including PM negotiations taking place.

Paypal only please.

No one from the HOS or probation list please.

Shipping for raw books…

I can ship 1-3 books in Canada/USA for $7.50 by first class mail (airmail) which has no tracking. I haven’t had anything go missing yet but there is always a risk. Over 3 books or $50 then shipping will be $10 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance. I will always refund any shipping overpayment.

Shipping for slabs…

$20 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance. Again, I will refund any shipping overpayment.

Shipping for lots...

The shipping price for lots will be stated in the lot posting and sent by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance.

If for any reason you are unhappy with anything, just return it/them to me in the same condition and in a reasonable amount of time and I will be happy to return your money.

Today I have a complete run of Conan to list from 1-27 and a 29. I also have a few singles to list as well. Conan post coming up...

Here is a nice group of Conan's. The run is from 1-27 complete with a 29 added on. I had put these together a few years back with the desire to bind them into two hardcover editions. I know that Dark Horse has reprinted these comics and indeed I have the two hardcovers on my shelf but I was never crazy about the updated colouring. I find it distracting and takes away from the artwork - just my opinion. Anyways, with a five year old to chase around after I don't think I will be getting around to binding these anytime soon as I have quite a bit of other stuff that would come first.

The books average in the VG/F range. A very nice reading set. A few clicks on the thumbnails will get you a full resolution scan. I priced these out with the overstreet in the conditions listed and came to a total of $462.

Board price is $250 + $20 for shipping :news:SOLD

Here are the books...

Conan 1 – VG/FN, Nice solid book.

Conan 2 – F, Printers crease front and back cover.

Conan 3 – VG-, Very nice book, subscription crease knocks down the grade.

Conan 4 – VG +, Scuffing on the front cover, solid copy.

th_c1a.jpg th_c1b.jpg th_c2a.jpg th_c2b.jpg th_c3a.jpg th_c3b.jpg th_c4a.jpg th_c4b.jpg

Conan 5 – VG, Nice book, centre fold popped on the top staple.

Conan 6 – VG/F,

Conan 7 – VG, Subscription crease.

Conan 8 – VG, Nice book, bottom staple popped on cover.

th_c5a.jpg th_c5b.jpg th_c6a.jpg th_c6b.jpg th_c7a.jpg th_c7b.jpg th_c8a.jpg th_c8b.jpg

Conan 9 – F, Nice solid book.

Conan 10 – VG+, Solid copy.

Conan 11 – VG, Solid copy, 5/8” spine split bottom front cover.

Conan 12 – F-, Nice copy, distributor overspray on bottom, left and right edge.

th_c9a.jpg th_c9b.jpg th_c10a.jpg th_c10b.jpg th_c11a.jpg th_c11b.jpg th_c12a.jpg th_c12b.jpg

Conan 13 – VG/F, Solid copy.

Conan 14 – F-, Solid copy

Conan 15 – F-, Solid copy.

Conan 16 – VG/F, Clean and bright, stunning white pages, small 3/8” tear upper right front cover and a bit of ncb stuff going on.

th_c13a.jpg th_c13b.jpg th_c14a.jpg th_c14b.jpg th_c15a.jpg th_c15b.jpg th_c16a.jpg th_c16b.jpg

Conan 17 – VG, Centre fold popped on the bottom staple.

Conan 18 – G/VG, Decent reader, not quite as solid as the rest.

Conan 19 – F-, Clean bright copy, colour breaking crease bottom corner front cover.

Conan 20 – F-, Nice solid copy.

th_c17a.jpg th_c17b.jpg th_c18a.jpg th_c18b.jpg th_c19a.jpg th_c19b.jpg th_c20a.jpg th_c20b.jpg

Conan 21 – VG, Solid bright copy.

Conan 22 – VG/F, Solid copy and the true cover for 23.

Conan 23 – VG/F, Tight solid copy, a few dents in front and back cover. First Red Sonja.

Conan 24 – VG, Nice solid copy.

th_c21a.jpg th_c21b.jpg th_c22a.jpg th_c22b.jpg th_c23a.jpg th_c23b.jpg th_c24a.jpg th_c24b.jpg

Conan 25 – F-, First Buscema art.

Conan 26 - F

Conan 27 - F

Conan 29 - F

th_c25a.jpg th_c25b.jpg th_c26a.jpg th_c26b.jpg th_c27a.jpg th_c27b.jpg th_c29a.jpg th_c29b.jpg

Fantastic Four 116 CGC 9.2 White Pages, Serial # 1006482001

You can see on the third picture that the top sticker is lifting a bit on the one side.

Hasn't been a recent sale recorded by GPA. 2013 avg $99, 12 month avg $99 with the last sale at $108

Board price $90 $70

ff116a.jpgff116b.jpgff116c.jpg

Here is a nice group of Conan's. The run is from 1-27 complete with a 29 added on. I had put these together a few years back with the desire to bind them into two hardcover editions. I know that Dark Horse has reprinted these comics and indeed I have the two hardcovers on my shelf but I was never crazy about the updated colouring. I find it distracting and takes away from the artwork - just my opinion. Anyways, with a five year old to chase around after I don't think I will be getting around to binding these anytime soon as I have quite a bit of other stuff that would come first.

The books average in the VG/F range. A very nice reading set. A few clicks on the thumbnails will get you a full resolution scan. I priced these out with the overstreet in the conditions listed and came to a total of $462.

Board price is $250 + $20 for shipping

Here are the books...

Conan 1 – VG/FN, Nice solid book.

Conan 2 – F, Printers crease front and back cover.

Conan 3 – VG-, Very nice book, subscription crease knocks down the grade.

Conan 4 – VG +, Scuffing on the front cover, solid copy.

th_c1a.jpg th_c1b.jpg th_c2a.jpg th_c2b.jpg th_c3a.jpg th_c3b.jpg th_c4a.jpg th_c4b.jpg

Conan 5 – VG, Nice book, centre fold popped on the top staple.

Conan 6 – VG/F,

Conan 7 – VG, Subscription crease.

Conan 8 – VG, Nice book, bottom staple popped on cover.

th_c5a.jpg th_c5b.jpg th_c6a.jpg th_c6b.jpg th_c7a.jpg th_c7b.jpg th_c8a.jpg th_c8b.jpg

Conan 9 – F, Nice solid book.

Conan 10 – VG+, Solid copy.

Conan 11 – VG, Solid copy, 5/8” spine split bottom front cover.

Conan 12 – F-, Nice copy, distributor overspray on bottom, left and right edge.

th_c9a.jpg th_c9b.jpg th_c10a.jpg th_c10b.jpg th_c11a.jpg th_c11b.jpg th_c12a.jpg th_c12b.jpg

Conan 13 – VG/F, Solid copy.

Conan 14 – F-, Solid copy

Conan 15 – F-, Solid copy.

Conan 16 – VG/F, Clean and bright, stunning white pages, small 3/8” tear upper right front cover and a bit of ncb stuff going on.

th_c13a.jpg th_c13b.jpg th_c14a.jpg th_c14b.jpg th_c15a.jpg th_c15b.jpg th_c16a.jpg th_c16b.jpg

Conan 17 – VG, Centre fold popped on the bottom staple.

Conan 18 – G/VG, Decent reader, not quite as solid as the rest.

Conan 19 – F-, Clean bright copy, colour breaking crease bottom corner front cover.

Conan 20 – F-, Nice solid copy.

th_c17a.jpg th_c17b.jpg th_c18a.jpg th_c18b.jpg th_c19a.jpg th_c19b.jpg th_c20a.jpg th_c20b.jpg

Conan 21 – VG, Solid bright copy.

Conan 22 – VG/F, Solid copy and the true cover for 23. First Red Sonja.

Conan 23 – VG/F, Tight solid copy, a few dents in front and back cover.

Conan 24 – VG, Nice solid copy.

th_c21a.jpg th_c21b.jpg th_c22a.jpg th_c22b.jpg th_c23a.jpg th_c23b.jpg th_c24a.jpg th_c24b.jpg

Conan 25 – F-, First Buscema art.

Conan 26 - F

Conan 27 - F

Conan 29 - F

th_c25a.jpg th_c25b.jpg th_c26a.jpg th_c26b.jpg th_c27a.jpg th_c27b.jpg th_c29a.jpg th_c29b.jpg

:takeit: per pm

:takeit: per pm

^^ Thanks!