• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy, Lois, Superboy, Superman recap page 11 DISCOUNTED

117 posts in this topic

Listing some books for sale from the Superman family of titles. This is my first sales thread, so please be kind. I have made purchases here before, you can read my feedback thread HERE. I also have 100% positive eBay feedback, but none of it is selling comics, same username there as here.

I have tried to grade conservatively, and price well, too. I've tried to note any hidden defects, otherwise look at the scans. Most books here will be in the Good to Fine range, although there are a few nicer ones.

If you have any questions, comments, offers, links to photos of Erica Durance or Kaley Cuoco, or anything else of interest, feel free to PM me.

Terms/Rules:

• No PL or HOS Members. (tsk)
  • First unconditional :takeit: in thread rules all, PM offers considered as firm.
  • Paypal only please.
  • Domestic shipping is exact cost, USPS Priority or First Class.
  • International buyers: I'll consider, but I've never done before. Please PM me first.