• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DH Star Wars Bundles

7 posts in this topic

Depends on which era of the Jedi your interested in. Id go with Dark Empire I and II the first titles they released back in 1992 with Luke and company. Crimson Empire I and II are pretty good New Republic era after RoJ books. Republic starts before TPM and running thru RoS which flows into Dark Times. Empire which eventually becomes Rebellion was also decent. The best runs they had, I think, were they had three tiles representing past, present, future. Knights of the old Republic was past, Dark Times was present and Legacy was future. Though these jumped the shark when they had a crossover event. If you have a favorite character there is pretty much a series for them. Fett of course has one, Mara Jade has one but probably the coolest new character was Quinlan Vos whose story is scattered among the Republic issues starting with #19.

The main problem they had was renaming series and inconsistent numbering that and constant writer/artist team changes never let these be as good as they could have been.

Id like to read one that takes place inbetween Star Wars 3 and 4 when the Empire ruled or Before Star Wars takes place like Sith War or something like that.

My problem is I have read a lot of books so I know Mara Jade and Fett, but don't know Quinlan Vos at all.

I

Quinlan Vos pops up as a Clone Wars Jedi. He got an appearance or two in the cartoon.

Dark Times is after the RoS in between 3 and 4. Jedi vs Sith tells about the end of the Sith war and why there are only two Sith at a time now. Purge is a one-shot that might be package with something else that is Vader hunting down some of the Jedi that survived Order 66