• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG BA DC Key #1 Issuea-Adams,Ditko,Kirby,Grell,Kaluta-1972-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF

23 posts in this topic

For sale tonight I have a nice selection of High Grade raw BA DC Key #1 issues. Fantasy, Horror, Super-Hero, War and Western. Pay Pal is fine and Shipping is $3.50 in the USA. Anywhere else and we can work it out.

I have scanned the front covers and will describe any back cover defects. Of course, BC scans are available upon request.

If I have a - after the grade that means there is a 25% chance of the book being the next lower grade. Similarly if I have a + after the grade there is a 25% chance it may grade higher in my opinion.

Many of these books have pressable defects. Minor bends, stacking creases etc... I will do my best to describe Page Color also.

I will post the current Guide Value as well as my asking price. Feel free to contact me with any questions or bulk offers.