• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The OFFICIAL Foreign Golden Age Thread

132 posts in this topic

Strictly speaking, both the Australian Catmans (which seems to be another character in his own right) and the Donguri Taro japanese book posted by Bo (assuming it does not contain US stories) are not foreign editions, but rather foreign comics.

It would be interesting to also have a thread for certain countries' comics for the less worldwide known characters. I mean, talking about Tintin or Astro Boy would be interesting, but even more interesting to talk about productions of certain countries which are less known abroad (Archie, for example, is basically unknown in Italy). :)

Ok, first off, I no longer own this book, but I sold it to someone I know well enough to think he wouldn't mind me sharing the pics I took of it when it WAS my book. Portuguese book with mostly Timely contents. I originally posted this in the "other" foreign comics thread and had help from boardies identifying the contents. Refer back to that thread if you are curious (thumbs u

portcapc.jpg

Ok, first off, I no longer own this book, but I sold it to someone I know well enough to think he wouldn't mind me sharing the pics I took of it when it WAS my book. Portuguese book with mostly Timely contents. I originally posted this in the "other" foreign comics thread and had help from boardies identifying the contents. Refer back to that thread if you are curious (thumbs u

portcapc.jpg

This IS in fact the BACK cover!!!! :screwy: