• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED, Thanks to everyone!

210 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I have accumulated plenty of Fantastic Four under copies over the years so time once again to clear out a bit of room in the closet. I think there are about 80+ books to be posted here.

For those who do not know me feel free to check out my kudo's thread.

I also have bought and sold on ebay (off and on) since 1999 so feel free to check out my ebay user name k_bros.

I am not a dealer, just a collector who accumulates plenty of extra stuff especially since I started buying from the boards.

The rules…

First :takeit: in thread rules all including PM negotiations taking place.

Paypal only please.

No one from the HOS or probation list please.

Shipping for raw books…

I can ship 1-3 books in Canada/USA for $7.50 by first class mail (airmail) which has no tracking. Over 3 books or $50 then shipping will be $10 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance. I will always refund any shipping overpayment.

Shipping for slabs…

$20 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance. Again, I will refund any shipping overpayment.

If for any reason you are unhappy with anything, just return it/them to me in the same condition and in a reasonable amount of time and I will be happy to return your money.

I am always happy to answer any questions.

Here we go...

Fantastic Four 37 - VG/F

This is a lovely book and one of my favorite early FF covers. There is that vertical colour braking crease almost dead centre. I bought this as a 6.5 but I am going to lean to the other side of fine. Nice page quality and mild tanning on interior covers. OSPG $52 / board price $35 SOLD

FF37a.jpgFF37b.jpg

Fantastic Four 47 - F+

This is a nice solid book. Again, I find I have to say what an awesome cover this is. Small stain on the back cover looks like a transfer from whatever book this comic was resting a top of - it does not originate from inside this book. OSPG $51 / board price $35 SOLD

FF47a.jpgFF47b.jpg