• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Day! SA to Modern: X-Men, Teen Titans and more - cheap deals to see!

117 posts in this topic

Got all PMs - replying back. I will be posting up more books this weekend. The sale will continue on to next weekend. My work all week since to now took a lot out of me, so that's why I didn't get to do much scans. This morning I got to do 10 books scanned, tonight hoping to do another 20 scans.

I have decided to do the drive to U.S. postal over the border on Feb 22nd, as it is the only available time I can do. I was meant to do tomorrow but I got a work meeting on the same day!

Thanks!

Going to put new scans today - coming up soon. And I will also send PMs on the requested shipping totals while I'm here.

Putting back on sale are Teen Titans #53 and Contest of Champions #1. I was asked that by request.

Now let's get started with new scans!

Teen Titans #53 (last issue) - VF - $5.00

Marvel Super Hero: Contest of Champions #1 (1st Marvel mini-series as said in guide?) NM- $4.00

By request, the books are returned back to sale.

X-Men #154 - VF - $4.00

Off-white pages, little edge wear, tiny corner fold crease on front cover (bottom). Have slight stress lines on spine. Back cover is good with slight edge wear, one 1/16th cover tear on bottom.

X-Men154_zps53ab206e.jpg

X-Men154back_zps653dc3aa.jpg

X-Men #155 - VF - $4.00

Off-white pages, one cover crease that runs like a long "S" from one side. I think it's something as the result of printing? Little edge wear on both covers, the corners are near-sharp.

X-Men155_zps7e4c4426.jpg

X-Men155back_zpsc8e6df80.jpg

X-Men #157 - low VF - $4.00

On one side (right side) on middle shows a thumbnail crease. Little edge wear around there, found another curved crease near spine edge - below the top staple. One tiny stress line on spine, near the UPC "Spidey-head" box. On back cover are 2 fold crease on same corner (one small, one larger ... the small crease shows breaking colors, larger one didn't). Off-white pages.

X-Men157_zps5b8a52c6.jpg

X-Men157back_zps35b904eb.jpg

X-Men #158 - low VF - $9.00

On top spine corner shows slight crease line and frayed corner. The spine across the book has the "roll over" line but the book don't feel like it was rolled while read.Corners are bit blunted. The pages looks off-white with yellowing edges beginning to show. On back cover shows 2 creases on one side - one by top corner and another smaller by bottom corner. the bottom crease has the "pinched" mark but didn't break colors.

First app. of Rogue in X-Men team.

X-Men158_zps78852cc1.jpg

X-Men158back_zpsbd46ecb0.jpg

X-Men #159 - FVF - $3.00

Light browning pages, few creases seen on front cover. Some spine stress lines and corners are blunted. Back cover shows few edge creases with one or two tiny chips on middle.

XMen159_zps9ccd07b3.jpgXMen159back_zps6b46607d.jpg

X-Men #160 - low VF - $4.00

One tiny kinked corner on top spine corner. Other corners are near-sharp, along the bottom spine corner is slightly blunted. Off-white pages as seen inside. Some minor edge wear on covers. Not bad for this copy.

XMen160_zps6aa7d6c9.jpg

XMen160back_zps37300419.jpg

X-Men #161 - FVF - $3.00

Few stress lines on spine. Has the "roll-up" on there. Could be cured by press? OW pages, Some corner are slight blunted. Back cover has a few small dirt marks near spine edge. Does have partial crease line on top corner.

XMen161_zps0882a2f6.jpg

XMen161back_zpsf6bd0055.jpg

X-men #162 - VF - $5.00

Has slight frayed corner on top spine. OW pages, and the spine has the "roll-up" crease. Other than that, it's pretty clean. Back cover, on top spine corner shows a small crease there.

XMen162_zpsccae8c8c.jpg

XMen162back_zpsdab46f61.jpg

X-Men #163 - VF - $4.00

OW pages, has few thumbnail edge creases by the edge near bottom corner on front cover. The smallest crease did broke colors right on corner. Blunted corners on one side along the spine corners does look better. Back cover does shows much better than what's on front cover.

XMen163_zps20628fbb.jpg

XMen163back_zps5da193aa.jpg