• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I collect rocks and what you collect sucks.

40 posts in this topic

I collect comics.

Yeah, but the comics you collect suck, and the comics I collect rock.

So far, I have Daniel Tosh, Dave Attell, and Jim Gaffigan. I hope to expand my collection soon!

;)

-slym

Your comics suck. I have George Carlin, Richard Pryor, and Bill Hicks. :acclaim:

!!! COMIC MAGAZINES !!! :banana:

* Marvel Mags (Tales of the Zombie, Dracula Lives, Vampire Tales, Monsters Unleashed, Haunt of Horror, Marvel Preview, Crazy, Savage Tales, Savage Sword of Conan)

totz_1.jpgvampire_tales_1.jpgdracula_lives_1.jpghaunt_of_horror_1.jpgcrazy_4.jpgmonsters_unleashed_1.jpgmonsters_unleashed_4.jpgssoc_1.jpg

* Skywald Mags (Psycho, Nightmare, Scream, Hellrider)

psycho_1.jpgpsycho_3.jpgpsycho_5.jpgnightmare_1.jpgnightmare_3.jpgscream_1.jpgscream_2.jpgscream_5.jpghell_rider_1.jpg

* Eerie Publications Mags (Weird, Tales of Voodoo, Witches Tales, Terror Tales, Horror Tales, Weird Vampire Tales)

weird_v35.jpgweird_v210.jpgwitches_tales_v17.jpgwitches_tales_v22.jpghorror_tales_v17.jpgterror_tales_v18.jpgterror_talesV110.jpgtales_from_the_tomb_v16.jpgtov_V111.jpg

* Warren Mags (Vampirella, Creepy, Eerie)

creepy_9.jpgcreepy_10.jpgeerie_3.jpgvampirella_46.jpg

* Seaboard Mags (Weird Tales of the Macabre, Thrilling Tales of Adventure, Devilina)

wtotm_1.jpgwtotm_2.jpgdevilina_1.jpgdevilina_2.jpg

* Charlton Mags (Million Dollar Man, Emergency!)

smdm_2.jpgsmdm_1.jpgemergency_4.jpg

- b :insane: unty

I collect comics.

Yeah, but the comics you collect suck, and the comics I collect rock.

So far, I have Daniel Tosh, Dave Attell, and Jim Gaffigan. I hope to expand my collection soon!

;)

Your comics suck. I have George Carlin, Richard Pryor, and Bill Hicks. :acclaim:

I wish I could land a Whitney Cummings. She can suck as much as she'd like.

(:

-slym

I was wondering when the first negative comment about moderns was gonna show up. Didn't take long! (:

Dan

(thumbs u

Ya moderns suck. The modern comic industry should just shut down.

lol

I actually think that moderns get more grief than they deserve.