• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S Sub Mariner, Captain Marvel and others Raw and CGC 50% off or $200 for all!!

123 posts in this topic

For sale this round are some Sub Mariners from the second series. Shipping will be $5 for up to 5 raw issues and $13 for slabbage copies for 3 copies on fourth copy add $3 for CGC. The more you buy the better the deal. I do have a Kudos page with one feedback so far :sorry:. Send offers. Most books are pressable.

First with :takeit: takes it home

Paypal is preferred but I will also take MO and Checks of course checks must clear first.

No probies or losers.

Kudos page

Now take 50% off remaining books.

First up is Sub Mariner 1, I give it a 6-6.5 :news:SOLDsub1_zps318934aa.jpg

sub15_zpsa8f252c7.jpg

OSPG $63 asking $50

For sale this round are some Sub Mariners from the second series. Shipping will be $5 for up to 5 raw issues and $13 for slabbage copies. The more you buy the better the deal. I do have a Kudos page with one feedback so f :sorry: ar. Send offers

First with :takeit: tales it home

Paypal is preferred but I will also take MO and Checks of course checks must clear first.

No probies or losers.

First up is Sub Mariner 1, I give it a 6-6.5

sub1_zps318934aa.jpg

sub15_zpsa8f252c7.jpg

OSPG $63 asking $50

:takeit: