• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "it can't be any worse than the last sales thread" thread_CLOSED

42 posts in this topic

Looking to move a few things to make some space and bill money. My last thread in mixed age was a total dud so here's hoping this one is a little nicer to me.

Usual rules apply-NO HOS'ers/Probation List etc.

Shipping to US as follows:

-1-4 books in a USPS flat rate Priority padded envelope w/thick cardboard-$6 flat

-Priority flat/regional rate boxed, or Media Mail boxed available at cost plus a $.50 to 1.00 charge for packaging supplies. Media Mail boxed will include the price of box as well.

-Worldwide and Canada please inquire for a quote before buying

Payment by Paypal please

First :takeit: in thread trumps all

Let's do this....

X-Factor #6 6.5/7.0-$20 $18 :news:SOLD to retrocollector

Has a rumply type area right around Cyclops that does not have any color breaks I can note. Some overall indenting and edge stresses apparent. A press could probably get you around an 8.5 or so I think.

zPUE72ch.jpg

7toRq7lh.jpg

Spawn #150 McFarlane Cover 9.0/9.2- $25 :news:SOLD!

Way hard to find these #150's in the wild usually

Structurally this book is a nice 9.6 but there are some light scuffs apparent on FC in scans. I have all the covers of this book and they all seem to exhibit some of this to some degree on the front or back cover.

efCeA53h.jpg

GqAYorDh.jpg

Spawn #150 McFarlane Cover 9.0/9.2- $25

Structurally this book is a nice 9.6 but there are some light scuffs apparent on FC in scans. I have all the covers of this book and they all seem to exhibit some of this to some degree on the front or back cover.

efCeA53h.jpg

GqAYorDh.jpg

:takeit:

Spawn #150 McFarlane Cover 9.0/9.2- $25

efCeA53h.jpg

GqAYorDh.jpg

:takeit:

^^ thanks much

Defenders #28 1st Starhawk 7.5- $18$16

This book has a corner bend top page side, some edge stresses and some stress on BC. Overall, the colors are real strong and you could shave your face with it the gloss is so nice.

Hopefully someone doesn't tattle on me for posting BA book here and I have to relocate the thread.

oZL25DPh.jpg

qOh5m8Oh.jpg

Maxx #'s 1-15 available as a lot- $40 Media Mail box shipped in US

Scans on request

Grades are:

1-8.0 easy enough to get a HG replacement for this one :P

2-9.2/9.4

3-9.4

4-9.2/9.4

5-9.0

6-9.6

7-9.2

8-9.4/9.6

9-9.2/9.4 couple of minor scuffs BC

10-9.0+

11-9.2/9.4

12-9.0

13-9.2/9.4

14-9.4

15-9.4

Adventure Time #1 B uber strict 9.6- $45

This book has like 2-3 very minor ticks on FC that look to be pressable to get a 9.8. The top most one next to that squirrel is just breaking color, or the scanner light is magnifying the indention somewhat making it seem worse.

CAGQC4kh.jpg

q3hIF5xh.jpg