• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glebe Brothers SKetcH Opp GRADES ARE IN!!!!

108 posts in this topic

Hello, this sketch opp is SOLD OUT!

Expect a quick turn around on this opportunity. I can't want for everyone to show off their pieces of art!

Heres an example just a little sample... May I present the Glebe Brothers!

Are you in or out?

Glebe_BatmanCov_zps8491fc89.jpg

Glebe_DeathOfSpidermanCov2_zpsfadae53a.jpg

ultimate_death_of_spider_man__160_sketch_cover_by_twynsunz-d75ycqe_zps185459dd.jpg

Glebe_DaredevilCov_zps8946f930.jpg

Glebe_WDCov_zps01c33464.jpg

Glebe_WolverineCov_zps1f3e152a.jpg

Glebe_WDCov2_zpsaac28637.jpg

Do you want to post prices...just to gauge the "real" interest since most are saying it depends on price!

There seems to be interest but I can't post anything without CGCs approval. :(

John is in the ballpark and if approved by CGC I hope we can hit at least the minimum.

I really think its a great opportunity for these guys and I do not believe there are any CGC books by them.

They don't do many conventions (if any at all) and they do not have cgc facilitators...I've asked and they told me they are willing to work with cgc but that they don't have the means to.

I've had opps to buy their sketch covers but I figured for that kind of money I would want it slabbed...so I've always passed.

I'd love for there to be an opp! I just don't know how well they are known in the sketch "cover" world...sketch cards they have a huge following!

They don't do many conventions (if any at all) and they do not have cgc facilitators...I've asked and they told me they are willing to work with cgc but that they don't have the means to.

I've had opps to buy their sketch covers but I figured for that kind of money I would want it slabbed...so I've always passed.

I'd love for there to be an opp! I just don't know how well they are known in the sketch "cover" world...sketch cards they have a huge following!

You are exactly right, they are HUGE in the sketch card side of things and I wish the boards here will recognize.

I am hoping this will be there first CROSSOVER to CGC!

Question! That DD is mine already.

I had commissioned the Glebe brothers about a year ago.

Any way I can have It graded if this opp goes through?

Sorry, no can do. It does not work that way. :(

In a mail away, only books shipped directly from the artist to CGC with proper documentation can be submitted for the Yellow Label.