• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blanks, Blanks, Blanks SOLD and CLOSED!!!!!!!!

20 posts in this topic

Selling Blank Covers all 9.6-9.8, will list all below with pricing next too each title, free shipping if anyone buys 10 or more blanks. Other wise shipping will be 5.00 flat fee for under 10. Paypal preferred, money order or checks. :takeit: is king

X-Men 1 blood Spatter 7.00 each SOLD

Detective 4.00 each 13 on hand

SuperMan/Batman 4.00 each 4 on hand

Deadpool 50 5.00 each 5 on hand

Punisher old version 5.00 each SOLD

Action Comics 4.00 each 10 on hand

Iron Man 3.50 each 6 on hand

DeadPool new 3.50 each SOLD

Death of Spiderman 4.00 each 1 on hand

Wonder Woman 5.00 each SOLD

Guardians of the Galaxy 4.00 each SOLD

Pardon me for asking a stupid question ... but what's a blank cover? :blush:

Blanks, sketch covers, comic lingo!!!

lol Now I get it... I'm not really into new comics much. However I'll take a shot in buying a few ones from you.

Iron Man x3

Detective x3

Action Comics x2

Superman/Batman x2

Death of Spiderman x1

Can you take up on the offer if I say $38 for the lot? :baiting:

Nothing here either and my PM has gone unread/ignored.

Same here :(

I sent him a message via PayPal - we'll see what happens. If this turns out for the worse, this will be the third boardie I've had issues with since September.

It would have been nice to have some communication telling us you will be going out of town. I paid 2/16 and you did not ship until 2/25. That's 9 days of no communication...you could easily have said "hey I'm leaving town for a week and will ship when I get back" and I would have been completely fine with that. BUT you didn't...it seems like other members were not informed as well...not a good way to sell on here!