• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Parker Back in Apr?

46 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there are other store exclusives for the new ASM, besides Midtown and Limited Comix in the UK?

K.

I'd reckon FP gets one if anyone does.

If they do have one, it's not posted on their site yet :)

K.

Does anyone know if there are other store exclusives for the new ASM, besides Midtown and Limited Comix in the UK?

K.

K.

midtown's isn't posted on their site either.

K.

K.

midtown's isn't posted on their site either.

Actually, they are :). Here's a link:

Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 #1 Cover B Midtown Exclusive J Scott Campbell Connecting Variant Cover (2 of 3)

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Amazing+Spider%2DMan+Vol+3+_1329767

Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 #1.1 Cover B Midtown Exclusive J Scott Campbell Connecting Variant Cover (3 of 3)

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Amazing+Spider%2DMan+Vol+3+_1329768

K.

Just a saw this while looking at VIP tickets for Wizard World Atlanta.

• All VIP attendees will receive a limited-edition, exclusive cover variant of Amazing Spider-Man #1 by John Tyler Christopher! John Tyler Christopher will be on hand to sign (autograph fees may apply). Only 3,000 copies will be printed! Extremely Limited!

Many new covers to choose from

all $3.99?

I know there's a J Scott Campbell connecting cover (Superior 31, ASM 1 and a 3rd series) so I doubt it.

If you do buy them for cover, congrats.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-1-2014-Master-Set-9-COVERS-ALEX-ROSS-SKETCH-pre-order-/350992307476?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item51b8c59514

Even with that feedback. lol

That's just as dumb as the .5 WD #1 up for auction. lol2c

A fool and his money are quickly parted.

Many new covers to choose from

all $3.99?

:gossip: $6.99 for the regular #1

and they've just added the bonus of the JSC connecting covers being

Superior Spiderman #31 Campbell connecting cover A

Amazing Spiderman #1 Campbell connecting cover B

Superior Spiderman #31 is also $6.99

Look for lots of low printed Indie hits in April as retailers money is swallowed

up by Marvel

I've always picked up Spidey out of habit. I never questioned it.

This time around I'm really contemplating even buying it. This is probably the first time in my life (well, since I started collecting comics) that I'm questioning picking up ASM/SSM. I may turf it all together and call it a day.

I did the same thing and it was hard to do for me. I skipped Marvel altogether in my Previews orders for the first time. It wasn't as bad as when I quit smoking but was tougher than you might expect. I'm rocking Image and Indies

I look at my pull list, and very little ties me to the "big 2."

Batman, Nightwing, Daredevil and Spiderman.

That's it.

The rest is all Image. EoW, PP, Saga, TWD, Bedlam, Alex + Ada, Velvet, Revival, etc.

Nightwing's about to get cancelled too. I may just keep DD and Batman as my only links.

I did the same thing and it was hard to do for me. I skipped Marvel altogether in my Previews orders for the first time. It wasn't as bad as when I quit smoking but was tougher than you might expect. I'm rocking Image and Indies

I really need to quit smoking :( . Been a longtime habit for me. E-cigs in my near future I think!

I really need to quit smoking :( . Been a longtime habit for me. E-cigs in my near future I think!

I'll be pulling for you :wishluck:

I smoked 23 years, quit 11 or 12 years ago, life improved a lot. Breathing too. lol

I'll be pulling for you :wishluck:

I smoked 23 years, quit 11 or 12 years ago, life improved a lot. Breathing too. lol

Yep thanks, been smoking for about.....23 years actually.