• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blu Planet Comics in Long Island, New York goes off the deep end.

218 posts in this topic

The response at the bottom of this link from the sellers Facebook page (that was pointed to in the comments section) is pure poetry...

"We sincerely hope you die of aids".

Looking at his website, he runs a GAYmer night where members of the GLTwhatever

community can come and play games. Somehow, these two statements don't make a lot of sense.

This doesn't always work as planned. If a store/outlet can prove that "no refunds" are their policy (I'm simplifying here), CC companies may find in their favor. I got ripped off on a $280 deal through a vendor, and even upon providing an email to my bank where the vendor said they would refund (and never did) - the bank still ruled in their favor (US Bank) and I lost my $280.

If you ordered something online, never received it, there was no proof of ever receiving it, and your bank stole your $280, then they are bunch of :censored: crooks and I can't believe you deal with them.

I read some of the thread last night.

The buyer complains (rightfully) about his personal info being exposed but he then posts a image with the guys Cell number.

Isn't that hypocritical?

I read some of the thread last night.

The buyer complains (rightfully) about his personal info being exposed but he then posts a image with the guys Cell number.

Isn't that hypocritical?

No, his cell is on his public website found here: https://www.facebook.com/BluPlanetComics

with his cell, which he encourages people to text him.

Then I stand corrected... Store brought it upon himself

To bad I cant read the Facebook page since I shutdown my Facebook account

This story makes me chuckle...on a day when I need a good laugh.

For a business owner to be that dumb....it just blows my mind.

He was sticking one foot in his mouth as he was shooting himself in the other foot!

Poor guy...

:lol:

-slym

Sad to say, still no refund - though he did just text me to stop acting like an immature child (really, me?), anyway, here is the text message thread:

By the way, here is a group of more messages this guy put up on his facebook, some of the language is...well..poetic..it's a day or so old but I figure you guys would want to see what kind of stuff he was spewing:

i just had this interaction with him on facebook:

4 hours ago · Like · 1

Anand Kaviraj wishing someone to die of AIDS is hardly what i would call respectful. Both to that customer and the gay community.

17 minutes ago · Like · 1

Blu Planet Comics & Games The gay community? Are you serious with that pathetic ignorant comment? I'll let your post survive here for the shear stupidity you've displayed. And to be clear, having thousands of people hope I go out of business and lose my livelihood is okay for everyone else to suggest? It didn't matter what I wished upon anyone, because I was being blatantly attacked. I would have said anything offensive at that point, but that's just what I picked at the moment. I have apologized to everyone who I've offended already and know I acted completely inappropriately. I can't take back what I've said, but everyone who reiterates it all is choosing to ignore my apology - customer or not (which 99.9% of you have never been). I can't apologize enough anymore if no one is willing to listen to anything I have to say. They've all made up their minds. But your post is just completely hilarious, so thank you for it! It proves what type of intellectuals that I've had to put up with and the "insults" I've been fed.

2 minutes ago · Like

Anand Kaviraj it's spelled 'sheer'.

a few seconds ago · Like

he cowardly deleted my Facebook comments they must have stung something fierce lol.

that after stating he would leave them for the 'shear stupidity' of them.

I guess everything he says is BS

I'm telling you this guy is so whack TV news story would be HIGHLY entertaining-have you called local stations yet?

he has no idea of the power of these boards-but he will.

just like the guy whose Spiderman 14 auction we shut down.

one thing evil cant stand up to is the harsh glare of attention.

he can delete, lie, etc but it just digs him deeper....

yes we can wish he goes out of business-in my opinion thieves shouldn't be in business.