• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your one big regret that still bites you in the *ahem* spoon?

100 posts in this topic

Not going to Frazetta's museum the year before he died :cry:

I know it won't be the same but isn't it supposed to open back up?

That's what Frank Jr stated, but I've not heard since.

There was a thread about it, but no recent comments.

That I just didn't buy something for the love of it and I worried about the "well if I ever want to sell it will I make my money back or make money…"

I forget still that I do it for the love of it and not the investment.

That I just didn't buy something for the love of it and I worried about the "well if I ever want to sell it will I make my money back or make money…"

:signofftopic: I still find it hilarious that my company logo is your avatar. lol

:signofftopic: I still find it hilarious that my company logo is your avatar. lol

Do you have one of the little statues you guys used to have on your vans, or did Van Halen fans steal them all?

This was for sale.

original.jpg

Literally the best page in Spider-woman history, new mask, first black hair and it was the image used for her stamp.

I bid well past what I could afford, and it still went to the gentleman who owns most of the covers and pages.

Ah well, çest la vie.

This was for sale.

original.jpg

Literally the best page in Spider-woman history, new mask, first black hair and it was the image used for her stamp.

I bid well past what I could afford, and it still went to the gentleman who owns most of the covers and pages.

Ah well, çest la vie.

[font:Book Antiqua]I totally forgot that Jessica dye her hair black.

Now everyone (Marvel included) believe that black is her natural color...

[/font]

doh!

I have so many....

- I was offered the cover art to Superman 76 (Funeral issue) from the gentleman who still owns it. It was a price that was out of my personal comfort zone...Pennies compared to what it's worth now

- Sold my GL 76 CGC 9.4....Not the nicest 9.4, but it was the first one to be graded as such. - It was also right before the big explosion in prices - I just can't justify the prices they go for now

- Passed up a chance to buy the Brave and Bold 28 that was just sold by Doug Schmell...when it was raw. - Bad timing -

- Sold all my original art after a breakup of long term relationship. Alex Ross Super Friends cover, Brian Bolland GL Corps cover, Walking Dead Compendum wrap around cover (long before the show was even announced) -

- Looking at the original cover art to Justice League of America 21 for 18K and thinking "Wonder if I can make this happen?".....and watched it sell within minutes

This was for sale.

original.jpg

Ah well, çest la vie.

[/font]

doh!

Most forget she's an Auburn haired beauty with an English accent :cloud9:

This was for sale.

original.jpg

Ah well, çest la vie.

[/font]

doh!

Most forget she's an Auburn haired beauty with an English accent :cloud9:

[font:Book Antiqua]In a different/similar line...

1) Did she dye "all" her hair..?

2) I don't remember any storyline where Jessica is naked and /or having sex...

[/font]

hm

No big regrets, but these experiences come to mind.

Not buying a low grade Hulk #1 around 1994 for $400. I had been out of collecting for a while and it hit me later that day I should probably pick that up. When I went back it was gone.

Selling a friend's VF+ish Swamp Thing 37 here on the boards for a few dollars.

Uhhhhhh

[font:Book Antiqua]Dude, You are the "Expert" ...

[/font]

:baiting::makepoint:

The curtains don't match the hardwood :cloud9:

[font:Book Antiqua]I wonder what Ollie feel when he discover that ...

[/font]

:eyeroll:

black_canary_200_zps8c03f29f.jpg