• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG House of Secrets #92 - 1st App of Swamp Thing

25 posts in this topic

5.5 for me too, it's probably not old enough for a CGC WTF 6.5/7.0 grade.

Actually, I think this issue is treated rather softly by CGC. :grin: And I wouldn't be surprised by a WTF grade.

Apparently they weren't soft on this copy which came back a 7.0, and which I thought was a 7.5, and you pegged as an 8.0. :)

Actually, I think this issue is treated rather softly by CGC. :grin: And I wouldn't be surprised by a WTF grade.

Apparently they weren't soft on this copy which came back a 7.0, and which I thought was a 7.5, and you pegged as an 8.0. :)

No doubt the tanning hit us both . . . :grin:;)

Yea, tough break on that one. Presents super for the grade. I guess they hammered the tear and BC corner crease.

Was I right or was I right! ^^:acclaim: