• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bartering thread?

26 posts in this topic

There are so many lawyers here, I wonder if you could get counsel for a silver age key hm

Or get rid of ants....

I can get rid of your ants. (thumbs u

over the interwebs?

Why sure.I have told several people how to take care of their pest problems here,never thought about bartering my talents though. hm

A friend of mine traded mouse control for comics - true story.

There are so many lawyers here, I wonder if you could get counsel for a silver age key hm

Or get rid of ants....

I can get rid of your ants. (thumbs u

over the interwebs?

Why sure.I have told several people how to take care of their pest problems here,never thought about bartering my talents though. hm

A friend of mine traded mouse control for comics - true story.

When I go up in attics to take care of someones rats,I secretly hope I find a box of old comics with an Action #1 or Tec 27/Telling the customer that I would take these old rodent nesting material away for them. :acclaim:

I ate a lot of sketchy Chinese delivery during my time in biglaw, so it's more than likely that I've unintentionally eaten a few. I'm sure they're high in protein though.

Hah. Depends on the matter, jurisdiction and the key I suppose.

Do roaches eat ants?

Or get rid of ants....

No,but lawyers eat roaches. lol