• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thank you to all!

66 posts in this topic

Today is the day for parcels to be taken to U.S. postal office this afternoon. I have 3 boxes ready to go. Last chance on the remaining magazines here before closing.

I have (2) copies Howard the Duck #1; Marvel Preview #17 (2 copies), #19, #20 and #22; (3) lots of "Warriors of the Shadow Realms"; Epic #1-4 lot; and Mighty Thor MP #10. That is at 16 magazines total without duplicate copies.

Take ALL REMAINING books for $8.00 !!!

If you want total everything with duplicate copies - $10 flat. That's like about 50 cents each. In this lot is 24 magazines all.

Thanks!

New update: Today's run to U.S. postal over the border was a bust - a washout due to crazy long line-up. I ended up waited for over an hour and I'm not even close to the booths! Had to call it off since the store would be closed in 15 mins anyway.

So, I will try again next Saturday. Sorry for the delay on 2 parcels going out. :sorry:

Take ALL REMAINING books for $8.00 !!!

Thanks!

:takeit:

^^ - thanks and your books went out yesterday.

I'm going to call this thread CLOSED - had sold almost all the magazines gone. Only a few doubles left behind. Thanks to all who took up on them! (thumbs u

All parcels were sent out yesterday, and some before that.