• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shortbox of SA, BA Marvel slabs

80 posts in this topic

The polar vortex is back on the East Coast (we used to call it a 'cold front'), and to warm the soul here are about 30 high grade unrestored slabs for sale. The list prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics. Shipping is $13 in the US for up to 4 slabs - other locations will be a bit more. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal, and time payments can be negotiated for large buys.

Disclosure: None of these comics was pressed under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand. For those of you who prefer collecting unpressed books, comics that I bought off the rack and are guaranteed unpressed are marked by an asterisk (note that they aren't 'upgradable').

Amazing Spiderman #102

cgc 9.4 white

$350 SOLD!

Nice squarebound cover registration and snow white page quality.

ASM102cgc-front.jpg

ASM102cgc-back.jpg

Strange Tales #148

cgc 9.6 ow/w

$500

Minor key featuring the origin of the Ancient One. Very tough to find in high grade, with just a single 9.8 and 6 9.6s in the CGC census.

ST148cgc-front.jpg

ST148cgc-back.jpg