• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Issues with CGC Collectors Society website...

32 posts in this topic

There seems to be a 5000 character limit on the description field now. I can no longer add books to my registry until I correct the comment section???? Do I really have to go through them one at a time (i.e. fix one, save, fix one save) until I've managed to clear it out on that page?

• Administrator

Today we released an update on the site to take care of the character limit problem. Please let us know if you continue to see a problem. Thanks!

Does this update effect the order status?

I'm clicking on Order Status and it tells me that I have no order history…I currently have two invoices there now.

EDIT: Works now!

Hi, Nicole. I see that the 2013 portion has been added to the 'Complete Captain America' set now (thanks for attending to that so quickly), but there is one, minor glitch ..

The 'Captain America 1 Second Printing' (0211507017) from the 2013 set, is steadfastly refusing to be added to the Complete Captain America set.

Can you please add it to the Complete set, as it's showing in my 2013 set?

Thanks in advance, Nicole.

EDIT: Thanks, Nicole! :applause: (thumbs u

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man set has a slight problem!

The Variants Issues are mixed up with the Regular Issues in the Set Score Detail tables.

Example : If have FNSM #4 regular issue and FNSM #4 Variant issue there is only one slot available. Either one will work but you can't add both!

The Set Score Detail Tables need to be broken up and there needs to be 6 additional rows added for the variants and 2nd printings. Simple fix I think!

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man set has a slight problem!

The Variants Issues are mixed up with the Regular Issues in the Set Score Detail tables.

Example : If have FNSM #4 regular issue and FNSM #4 Variant issue there is only one slot available. Either one will work but you can't add both!

The Set Score Detail Tables need to be broken up and there needs to be 6 additional rows added for the variants and 2nd printings. Simple fix I think!

When this set was originally requested, it was requested so that the variants were scored as one with the regular issue.... A lot of sets are set up like this. If you would like them removed/separated, I would suggest making a post here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7592106&gonew=1#UNREAD

to see if there are any objections. If no objections, then they can be separated. If there are objections, then it will go in as a new set request, in order as received with the others.

Thanks,

Nicole