• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starlight by Mark Millar & Goran Parlov & iMAGE comics & Millarworld

67 posts in this topic

I missed the boat on this, but it sounds great and I'm eager to dive in... But since I'm behind four issues, I'll probably try to wait for the trade at this point.

STARLIGHT #6

SEPTEMBER 17 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $4.99

Duke, Space-Boy, and their rebel friends face off in their final, defining battle against the Brotean regime. But there's been a traitor in their midst, and their plans aren't all they're cracked up to be. It's not only their lives in the balance, but the future of the entire planet Tantalus. Millar and Parlov's space epic concludes here!

---------------------

I see the move is to be a mini but don't announce it until a few issues in :tonofbricks:

STARLIGHT #6

Duke, Space-Boy, and their rebel friends face off in their final, defining battle against the Brotean regime. But there's been a traitor in their midst, and their plans aren't all they're cracked up to be. It's not only their lives in the balance, but the future of the entire planet Tantalus. Millar and Parlov's space epic concludes here!

---------------------

I see the move is to be a mini but don't announce it until a few issues in :tonofbricks:

They announced a 1-6 in the start? pretty sure I read that. I also read that they will continue to put out minis with this character like kick .

STARLIGHT #6

---------------------

They announced a 1-6 in the start? pretty sure I read that. I also read that they will continue to put out minis with this character like kick .

I checked the solicit for #1 and no mention. Maybe I missed an announcement somewhere else (shrug)

No "1 of 6" or anything on the cover either. I have no problem with a mini but why hide it?

Forty years ago, Duke McQueen was the space hero who saved the universe. But then he came back home, got married, had kids, and grew old. Now his children have left and his wife has passed away, leaving him alone with nothing except his memories...until a call comes from a distant world asking him back for his final and greatest adventure. This issue launches the much-anticipated Millarworld Universe. Get in on the start of something MASSIVE!

maybe they are planning some crossovers with other Millarworld character?

STARLIGHT #6

---------------------

One of the best books out right now.......Millar needs to strap on a set and keep this book going!