• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver age game

638 posts in this topic

Guess I'm the only one left playing?

I don't have either Action or Adventure #383 scanned.

At this stage I don't think breaking the consecutive title posting rule really matters that much so here is Detective #383

DetectiveComics383.jpg

Guess I'm the only one left playing?

I don't have either Action or Adventure #383 scanned.

At this stage I don't think breaking the consecutive title posting rule really matters that much so here is Detective #383

Hey, I was about ready to break the consecutive member posting rule, so I'm okay with it.

It's been a week, anyone else gonna jump in?

Always had a real fondness for this issue. Back in early 1970 I searched all over for a #386 to see how the story panned out. Only to discover it continued into #387...

scans2024a.jpg

Well done for keeping this going. I think we can safely say the Silver Age ended at the end of 1970, give or take a few months. So, still some posting to be done...

Having said that I don't have a #389 scanned so no immediate help from me!

Well done for keeping this going. I think we can safely say the Silver Age ended at the end of 1970, give or take a few months. So, still some posting to be done...

Having said that I don't have a #389 scanned so no immediate help from me!

I was a little worried when I read this, as I just finished scanning in a 388 and thought I'd messed up.

But no, this is next, a fun Joker cover to boot:

Detective388_zpsdadae8d4.jpg