• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Moving Sale (lots of runs)

69 posts in this topic

7. Gobal Frequency 1-12 $5 sold to CAHokie

NM (w/remainder marks)

Great conspiracy/x-files type stories from Grant Morrison

IMG_1360_zps629ccec1.jpg

in my thread if I mention "remainder marks" they look like this (little black marks on top of book. The dont carry over to the covers:

AgjIlut.jpg

It's how my local shop marks their $1 books :eek:

7. Gobal Frequency 1-12 $5

NM (w/remainder marks)

Great conspiracy/x-files type stories from Grant Morrison

IMG_1360_zps629ccec1.jpg

in my thread if I mention "remainder marks" they look like this (little black marks on top of book. The dont carry over to the covers:

AgjIlut.jpg

It's how my local shop marks their $1 books :eek:

a great read.

9. Black Panther (Priest)1-22, 24-56 $85

Missing #23 (a Deadpool crossover)

I have Deadpool #44 (the crossover with Black Panther) but cant seem to find it. If I can find it, I'll throw it in as a bonus.

Im seeing completed sales all over the $120 mark, and I know the missing #23 is a $20 book or so...

Christopher Priest's seminal run on Black Panther. From Wiki:

Writer Christopher Priest's and penciller Mark Texeira's 1998 series The Black Panther vol. 3 utilized Erik Killmonger, Venomm, and other characters introduced in "Panther's Rage", together with new characters such as State Department attorney Everett Ross, the Black Panther's adopted brother, Hunter, and Panther's protégé, Queen Divine Justice. The Priest-Texeira series was under the Marvel Knights imprint in its first year. Priest said the creation of character Ross contributed heavily to his decision to write the series. "I realized I could use Ross to bridge the gap between the African culture that the Black Panther mythos is steeped in and the predominantly white readership that Marvel sells to," adding that in his opinion, the Black Panther had been misused in the years after his creation.

IMG_1365_zps1074e19e.jpg

IMG_1366_zps51d4036e.jpg

IMG_1367_zps2a2110fc.jpg

Summary of what's been listed so far:

3. Justice League International Run (avg NM-) $45

5. The 'Nam 1-84 (with some doubles) Avg grade NM- $90

9. Black Panther (Priest)1-22, 24-56 $85

Im going to piece together my Deadpool (2008) run, as well as some cheap Power Company (Busiek) and Young Heroes in Love (funny!) lots, but I need to see what I have and what I dont before listing.

Also is there any interest in cheap lots of the Marvel Events like Fear Itself, Dark Reign, etc?

any batman wolverine,superman runs?

umm.. I think I'll be listing a Worlds Finest lot.

but that's as close as I'll get... and no Wolverine, just X-men (but he's in it!)

more listings tonight, I promise!

10. Deadpool Lot (60+books) $90 SOLD! to iggy101us

Most of the lot is from the 2008 title (#s 4,5,12-26, 27-32, 36-45, 52-53, and anything else I can find!)

and the Cable & Deadpool run that preceeded it (36-39, 44-50)

As well as from the Deadpool Team-Up title (899-893,888,887) & various 1 shots and specials and a few issues from the original Deadpool title.

kehZ4sU.jpg

KBaJLsw.jpg

LQLzz5g.jpg

tSlfPYi.png

IUyPQhw.png

8phlVzg.jpg

ZgrOV6k.jpg

4. Spider-Man 2099 Lot (NM) $75

Includes:

• Spider-Man 2099 1-46, Annual 1
  • 2099 Unlimited 1-3, 8-10
  • Fall of the Hammer crossovers (4 issues)
  • Beavis and Butt-Head (1994) #14
  • Spider-man 2099 Special
  • Spider-man 2099 meets Spider-man special
  • a few Doom 2099 and Venom 2099 crossovers

Great Peter David writing (such original concepts, when he could have just retread the same old Spidey water)...

Spider-man 2099's secret alter ego is Miguel O'Hara, a brilliant geneticist living in New York in the year 2099 A.D. who is attempting to recreate the abilities of the original Spider-Man in other people and later suffers a related accident that causes half his DNA to be re-written with a spider's genetic code.

Over 60 issues. Checking ebay, full runs (just of the main title) are have sold for $100 range, this one has all the bells and whistles!

WhKtWbQ.jpg

4kfsP4x.jpg

xe7JYv6.jpg

:takeit: per pm