• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERYTHING NOW 33% OFF!!!!!

143 posts in this topic

Moar!

1993 Drakes Hulk #3 - NM $5

1993 Drakes The Silver Surfer #4 - NM - $5

Or take both for $8.

Not sure what the official names of these comics are. They are parts 3 and 4 of the same mini series as the Spidey above. These are still in the plastic, but both books are in the same plastic wrapper. If they're purchased separately, I'll need to remove them.

drakes1993_hulk.jpg

drakes1993_silversurfer.jpg

A note on the Komikai micro comics coming up next. I have almost a complete set of Ultimate Spider-man that I need to finish scanning. For now, I'll just be listing two from that series and one special treat.

Keep in mind that you only get the comic and not the quarter that I used to show the scale of these books.

I have a number of hard plastic cases that came in the original packages. However, I have slightly more micro comics than cases, so this is a first come, first serve sort of deal. I also have just a few of the magnifying glasses in case you actually wanted to read these (I wouldn't recommend it). I'll PM buyers in the order of their :takeit: posts to see if they're interested in them.

bump