• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERYTHING NOW 33% OFF!!!!!

143 posts in this topic

Real Heroes #3 (Pizza Hut Exclusive) - VF - $10

Anyone want some Captain America and Falcon action? Still in the original plastic bag from when I got it in 1994 from the local Pizza Hut. The top of the bag is cut open so I could carefully read the comic. I think this may be the first comic book I ever owned, so I'm ok keeping it.

realheroes3.jpg

DC Versus Marvel #1 (DC Universe Logo variant) - NM - $30 SOLD!

I can't confirm this, but I believe that I picked up a set up DC vs. Marvel at Toys R Us in one of their comic packs a bunch of years back when I was still a kid. These repacks contained DC Universe Logo covers. Interestingly enough, issues #1 and #4 were published by DC Comics, whereas #2 and #3 were published by Marvel. Therefore, only #1 and #4 had the DC Universe Logos. I must have accidentally sold #4 a long time ago before I knew what I had. :(

And now... here's a BIG scan.

mvdc1_dcuniverse.jpg

DC versus Marvel Preview (No Ballot) - NM - $15 SOLD!

I believe this book also came in the same package as the DC vs Marvel #1 in the above post. Most of the preview editions have the "Official Ballot Inside" logo on the cover. Since these books were likely published after the results were already made official, it contained no ballot, and therefore no ballot logo.

mvdc_preview_noballot.jpg