• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERYTHING NOW 33% OFF!!!!!

143 posts in this topic

Batman Play Pack - $10

Still sealed in the plastic packaging. This was purchased at Target a couple years ago. Ages 3+. These were geared towards kids (but hey, I'm over 3 years old too!) Package measures about 8.5 x 5.5 inches. Comes with 4 markers, a 20 count sticker sheet, and a 24 page Sketch Book comic (which I think is really more of a coloring book). Comic measures 4.2 x 6.7 inches according to the package. Tough find here. I wish I picked up more of them.

Front:

batman_playpack_f.jpg

Back:

batman_playpack_r.jpg

Instant Quaker Oatmeal - Popeye and the Time Machine - $5 each (2 available)

Instant Quaker Oatmeal - Popeye vs. Bluto - $7

I believe these mini comics were Quaker Oatmeal giveaways. They're in rough shape, especially the Popeye vs. Bluto book. However, these are AWESOME! Really brings me back to those days watching Popeye cartoons!

quaker_popeye_timemachine.jpg

quaker_popeye_bluto.jpg

CVS Ultimate Spider-man Die Cast Vehicle - $25 (7 available)

Packaged with the rare Ultimate Spider-man #1 mini comic, which is in VF condition. The actual toy packaging on the other three vehicles not pictured may be in a little rougher shape. But let's face it, if you buy this item, you're buying it for the comic.

ult_spi_diecast.jpg