• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

25 posts in this topic

Continuing my sales thread from the Bronze/Silver thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7513987

For sale here are some sweet 1st appearances and keys.

No probies. No hosers. No jerks. No stiffers. Other than that I am not picky. I am easy to deal with, pack securely, and ship quickly so if you want a smooth transaction and some awesome books then this is your thread.

Shipping will not be Media Mail unless specifically requested.

Paypal and money orders are accepted. Sadly, I cannot offer time payments on any of these as I am trying to raise funds for an expensive book I recently bought.

Shipping will be flat rate priority if you prefer which I believe is about $12.95 or so. Otherwise I can send standard USPS and it should be cheaper if there are only a few books. Slabs I will only send priority. If you are International, you are free to purchase books but contact me so I can get your destination address and calculate shipping for you.

First take it in the thread wins the book regardless of any ongoing PM thread. To make that part easier I will wait to respond to PMs until I am finished posting in both threads.

Books to follow...