• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL SELECT #9 - CGC 9.4

21 posts in this topic

I have been tossing it around for months regarding selling this book, so it won't break my heart if it don't. Sooooooooooo......................

One book tonight. All Select #9 - 1945 by Timely - Off White to White Pages.

$11,400.00 $10,800.00 $10,200.00 OPEN TO OFFERS

1. My scanner sucks so I have added a digital pic to show the nice colors on this book.

2. Book was pressed by Joey Post.

3. I will accept Checks, Money Orders, or Paypal.

4. Shipping and Insurance are included in the sales price. And as anyone who has dealt with me knows, my packaging is bomb proof.

5. P.M. me with any offers that are reasonable. If I don't respond, you're offer was not reasonable.

6. Time payments are an option and terms will be kept to a P.M.

7. If you are on one of the lists around here, stay on there and don't bother me.

8. Pickup at C2E2 in Chicago can be arranged with deposit.

9. To my knowledge this is the highest copy in the census.

10. First :takeit: gets it.

allselect9frontcover001.jpg

allselect8backcover001.jpg

greemmask002.jpg

How does a book that old stay in such beautiful condition?! I would love to know the story behind that copy! Unbelievable and worth every penny! (I just don't have enough pennies)

Beautiful book. As someone that has been chasing All Selects for about 10 years now, I can honestly say, this is the prettiest one I've ever seen. My personal copy of this is a 5.0 and this copy makes it look like it should be in the bottom of a bird cage. :cry: