• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FFs, Strange Tales, Thors and More! 1 PCH! New $ reductions!

33 posts in this topic

It's going to be a great weekend! You guys get to buy my comics! I guess I'll just have to be content with your money.

Usual rules; No bad listers, paypal is fine but I'm flexible, etc. All domestic addresses please add $5 per order for shipping. I'll cover anything else. I will ship internationally, but you get to pay for all of that.

We begin with the PCH. Thing! #5 (G) This issue is a turning point of the series, as the content got more gruesome from #5 on. $60.

<a  href=100_0017_zps5e805b50.jpg' alt='100_0017_

FF annual #1 (poor) Yeah, I know. But it is one of the first ten appearances ever of Spider-Man, and I'll bet there are more than a few Spidey completeists who don't have one yet. A phenomenal read, btw. $20

<a  href=100_0022_zpsb29c3f8e.jpg' alt='100_0022_

As a sorbet, I'll throw in a DC to cleanse the pallet. Action #242, 1st Brainiac, Kandor, and a major silver Superman key. Not easy to pry these out of collector's hands, so it's lucky I'm not a SA Supes collector! (G) $300 SOLD!

<a  href=101_0390_zps75aea25d.jpg' alt='101_0390_