• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

44 posts in this topic

Revival Almost Full Run Raw #1-16 All NM or better (too many books for a pic). (This was my personal run I was planning on keeping and sending into CGC for grading so i wouldn't expect anything less than 9.6's on these IMO)

Every single issue and multi-prints with the exception of the #1 variants (thompson, third eye,and sketch) You can buy those graded in this thread if you want as well :baiting:

Also includes all the revival preview comics (FCBD, walking dead 99, epic kill #2, image first)

I can get into details if necessary but it's basically every issue in the registry up through issue #11 with exception of the 3 #1 variants mentioned above. Includes all the phantom issues and the cbldf #9 variant. Over 40 issues! Works out to like $7 an issue give or take!

$250 and shipping is probably in the $25 range so lets say $275 $250 $225 Shipped in cont. US (shipping a 10+ lb box internationally would be pricey. contact for shipping quote)